Game designer (Israel)
Rocket Ninja is a social game and applications developer and publisher focused on delivering deeper experience social 3D products. We believe in bringing the magic of interactive 3D to the social space, taking advantage of our proprietary, no-download, real-time, browser-based 3D technology to raise the bar of social games and build more fun and engaging experiences. In addition to integrating 3D into our own games, our proprietary 3D engine and highly flexible pipe-line, Shr3d™ , enables easy 3D integration into existing social games and apps. As a key member of the development team, you’ll take charge of the initial concept and game design directly through final delivery.
· As the Game Designer, you will be responsible for the design of social games on platforms like Facebook and other social networks.
· Create or adapt leading game features to work with an existing game or a new game
· Pitch new ideas to the team/ hold brainstorming sessions
· Tune and model complex systems using Excel
· Write copy, names, and narrative elements of game in English
· Analyze real-time feedback and metrics, and adjust game designs accordingly
· Ability to describe user experience stories in English and create wireframe screens and flows
· Work closely with members of the production team to execute design and continue to evolve and improve upon the design over time
· You must be a proven game designer with 1-5 years of successful design experience.
· Your experience should include a deep understanding of viral design, retention, and monetization techniques for games with a virtual goods economy and business model.
· Experience designing combat and/or system mechanics including player control, moves, and NPC/AI types and behaviors
· Additional design experience with online casual, MMO, PC or other forms of games is a plus.
· Familiarity with social game metrics and the impact of game design on these metrics is important.
· You additionally have experience with game, entertainment, and/or social networking websites, PC game development, or related.
· You work and effectively communicate with multi-national, cross-functional teams across multiple time zones.
Qualified candidates please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org